Friday, September 12, 2008

Viva Retro!




Just thought I'd check in with you all to give you a look at all the educational videos we've been watching at our house lately.

Coming soon, thoughts on soccer, community, and so much more! :)




















Oh, and one more thing. As I was picking out 2 thermos-es (thermi?) for my school girls today, I was reminded of one of my very favorite songs. Much love to Steve Martin. (For those very easily offended, please do not press play) I can't help it! It makes me giggle every time. Tell me you didn't giggle!

2 comments:

  1. Em, that is so hillarious! Thanks for the morning giggle..
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. you r awesome. we too watch all those educational films but princess bride is by far the family favorite. both my girls quote it, even the one year old!

    ReplyDelete